This is designed to work your ENTIRE body. It’s PERFECT for when you are on-the-go or traveling!
How it works?
There are four movements, each movement lasts one minute then there is one minute of rest. Repeat this circuit four times (twenty total minutes). It’s SHORT and sweet so PUSH hard!
Wall balls x60sec
Box jumps x60sec
Dumbbell Renegade Row x60sec
Alternating Single Arm DB snatch (30 sec/arm) x60sec
*Repeat four times*
If you are lacking equipment you can substitute dumbbell thrusters for wallballs and a bench for a plyo box (box jump movement).
- Wall balls can be scaled to air squats
- Box jumps can be modified into mountain climbers
- Renegade row will be without a dumbbell
- Dumbbell snatch will be slam balls
Want more a more advanced version?
- Turn wall balls into wall ball with a burpee
- Turn renegade rows into “man-makers”
- One repetition of man-maker = one pushup + left arm row + right arm row + into a dumbbell squat + db press
Complete this and you will have targeted your lower body (quads, hamstrings, glutes) and upper body (delts, lats) in only twenty minutes. There is always time for a quick workout even when you are busy!